Welcome to Template Builder for SimulScan Document Capture
SimulScan Document Capture is a data capture solution for digitizing critical data from documents, forms, and labels; simplifying the experience of capturing multiple barcodes, alphanumeric characters, signatures, images, and check boxes. This powerful solution enables enterprises to take document digitization and multi-barcode data capture to the next level, achieving substantial increases in worker efficiency, process accuracy and cycle times.
Some of the benefits include:
- Productivity gains by decoding multiple barcodes with a single scan (Multi-Barcode)
- Automated data entry with character recognition (OCR)
- Simplified workflow exceptions with checked mark recognition (OMR) and Signature presence detection
Template Builder is an administrator console used to create templates for forms and labels, or to create a template that specifies a type of data that should be collected (specific types of barcodes simultaneously, OCR, MRZ, etc). These templates can then be mass deployed to the Zebra mobile computers for use by the end-user application employing the SimulScan solution via Zebra interfaces (DataWedge or the EMDK for Android).
For more information on SimulScan, please visit our development community.
To unlock the compete functionality of OCR and OMR on the Zebra device, a license must be purchased. The license and template files can be deployed to the device either manually or via an MDM/StageNow utility.
- To login, please enter your Zebra credentials (also known as your Zebra Technologies Membership User ID). Your Zebra credentials are a user ID and password set that you can use to access key resources like Partner Gateway.
- Zebra Technologies associates can login into Template Builder using their Core ID and password.
- If you are not a partner or Zebra Technologies associate and need Zebra credentials please visit the following website to Register.
- Are you experiencing problems and would like to talk with someone who can help? Or, would you like to join the Zebra® PartnerConnect program? Contact the regional Partner Center. All others can post question here.